Free Acrobat Reader required.
1. Print this page.
2. Cut out the notched circle templates.
3. Fold the tabs formed by the notches.
4. Put glue on the tabs only and place one circle over one end of the tube, gluing the tabs to the sides of the tube. Don't put glue on the center of the circles.
5. Pour about 1/4 cup of rice in the tube. Close the tube with the other circle.
6. Cut some wrapping paper to the length of the tube and wide enough to reach around.
7. Glue the wrapping paper to the tube.
8. Print out as many as you like and repeat the process to make more.
|Pre-school Library||Bananas for Lunch||Count the Bananas||Paper Bag Puppet||Champ's Reading List|